Follow the link https://go.tulocalevents.org/3bb90e to check out the items and start the bidding! We have lots of exciting options this year including guided trips and getaways, fishing / fly tying gear, beautiful artwork, handcrafted items and much more! The auction will be running for the next two weeks and will close on May 9th at 11:59 PM.
This auction benefits CVTU and all of the important work we do throughout the year. We are committed to coldwater conservation, education and stream improvement work. With your help and generosity, we can continue protecting the waters of Cumberland Valley. Also, a big thank you to all who donated items and helped with setting up the auction!
A couple notes about the auction
- To begin viewing items, click on the “Auction Items” tab on the main page.
- We have many items available so be sure to go to the additional pages to see everything.
- We do have items grouped into categories (Guided Trips, Art/Paintings, Handcrafted Items / Jewelry, Miscellaneous). You can select the categories from the “Select Category” drop down list to narrow your search.
- We are using proxy bidding. The system bids for each user up to the maximum price each user enters. This is similar to eBay.
- You will receive emails from the system letting you know if you are the winning bidder, if you’ve been outbid and asking if you’d like to increase your bid.
- You will need to create/sign in to your TU account to bid on items.
- Follow these steps to place a bid
- Select Place Bid on the item you wish to bid on
- Enter your bid amount
- Add to cart
- Proceed to Checkout
- Enter your payment information and submit
- You will receive a confirmation email once you submit your bid.
- Your credit card will not be charged unless you win the item.
Good Luck and thank you for your support!