We’re excited to start offering some group fishing outings this year that we can all participate in, of course with proper social distancing while we’re out on the water. This year’s first trip will be the traditional Clark Creek trip on May 22nd. We decided to push a little later to try and make sure that there would be at least a slight chance that the 17-year cicadas might be emerging, creating a perfect recipe for incredible dry fly action. Below you’ll find the information you’ll need to join us on this inaugural trip of 2021!
- 6:00 am: Meet at Squeaky Rail Diner in Enola for breakfast.
- 7:00 am: Depart Squeaky Wheel for Clark Creek FFO section
- 8:00 am – Noon: Dispersed fishing along Clark Creek
- Noon: Group lunch in the Clark FFO section parking lot. Hot dogs, burgers, sodas, etc…
- 1:30 pm – Sunset: Dispersed fishing along Clark Creek
There’s no limit to how many can join us, so please simply reply to this email with “I’m in” so we can get a headcount for how much food to bring.
Also, if anyone has a portable grill that we could use for the day, please let Dan or John Zazworsky know so we can coordinate.
Map links for meeting locations:
- Squeaky Rail Diner: https://goo.gl/maps/Yp9T6ur7Hn6QxbuUA
- Clark Creek FFO Section Parking: https://goo.gl/maps/8HjWBA61v53y6gpj9
Points of contact for Clarks Trip:
- John Zazworsky – Trip Lead – 717-805-8234
- Dan Zazworsky – Activities Committee Chair – 717-805-1365
- Looking forward to making this trip a success!