#ResponsibleRecreation is a campaign sponsored by Trout Unlimited that encourages anglers to stay safe this year when they get outside by following a few basic steps: practice social distancing, wear a face covering, stay local when you fish, and always follow state orders and federal guidelines. It’s important that as we get out on the water this year, we think of our families, neighbors, and colleagues. The health of our communities depends on it.
Show @troutunlimited how you’re practicing #ResponsibleRecreation, and you could win a new fly rod. Go to https://www.tu.org/blog/share-your-responsiblerecreation-posts-and-win-a-fly-rod/ for details. Share photos of you and your family socially distancing while fishing. Use the #ResponsibleRecreation hashtag and tag @troutunlimited for a chance to win gear.
Remember these important facts:
- Keep fishing, and Keep your distance.
- The fish won’t mind if there’s nobody else there to see you catch it.
- There is nothing wrong with a little ‘alone time’.
- We’re all in this together.
- Keep your distance… and keep fishing.
- Go fishing with a buddy. That buddy waaaaay over there.
And, don’t forget to show us how you practice #ResponsibleRecreation. There might be a new fly rod in it for you from @troutunlimited. Go to https://www.tu.org/blog/share-your-responsiblerecreation-posts-and-win-a-fly-rod/ for details.